Tuesday, May 6, 2008


I warned you there would be adorable stories, so here's the first. Two nights ago I was putting Logan to bed. After we sang our bedtime song he put his cute little hand on my face and said "I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world. You are so special to me and I like you so much!" I of course went on and on and thanked him for being such a sweetie to me. And then I went and wrote it down in a book I'll give him when he's a teenager =)

4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

That picture is SO adorable. Logan will need to give Colson a tutorial on "Wonderful Things to Say to Your Mother" once Colson starts talking more.

Rachel said...

Rebekah,
These moments with our boys are ones that we treasure forever!! My boys frequently bless me with their sweet words. The other day Jackson asked me what I thought of a girl that he likes. He told me that it was very important that I like her too. (let's hope that he always thinks my opinion of girls is very important!!!!) Then, he told me that the reason that he liked her was because she loved God, was funny, sweet, smart, fun to be around, and beautiful! Lastly, he said "Basically she's just like you, that's why I like her!" My heart melted & tears burned my eyes. Jackson's in 4th grade now and these sweet moments are getting further and further apart. I'll never forget that precious conversation while we sat out on the steps of our Hume home. What a blessing a son is! I'm so glad that you have that blessing too!!

Here's my blog page too: rachelhamm.blogspot.com
I just started mine too. I don't have much time to spend on it right now though. I'm hoping to spend more time on it after we move. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

I love the Blog! That picture is so cute.Logan is such a sweet boy.

Gayle said...

Rebakah,
What a sweet moment! I LOVE the picture of Logan too! Welcome to the blog world - it can get rather addicting and fun. I've found it's been a great way to journal the ins and outs of my kids lives. Thanks for sharing your stories about Logan and being a mom!