Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Crayon.....


Is mostly gone =) I need to work on the stain again, but I've just been so busy. I used Goo Gone Spray Gel, (I read a different set of instructions and they were pretty convincing that Goo Gone was best) dish washing liquid, a tooth brush and lots of old wash rags. I scrubbed that red stain for easily 30 minutes. It's now a light pink and the oil ring from the wax needs to be worked on next. I'll post some before and after pictures when I get back from vacation.


We are off to Orlando, Florida for a family vacation. We have been looking forward to it for a long time and now it's finally here =) Steve worked very hard for an 18 month qualifying period and earned the trip through work. So it will be busy fitting in some business dinners and meetings along with all the fun stuff. We're staying at the Grand Floridian (above) visiting Kennedy Space Center and have a 5 day hopper pass to the Disney World parks. I'll post some pictures when we get back =)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your vacation sounds like so much fun! I cant wait to hear how wonderful it was!!